- I am a full time NHS consultant at the Kent Oncology Centre, Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.
- I hold full registration with the GMC (3563278) and have a Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Clinical Oncology.
- When requested, I give advice to pharmaceutical companies in an advisory capacity.
- I have received payment as an invited speaker at meetings sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry.
- I have accepted educational grants from pharmaceutical companies to facilitate attendance at national and international cancer conferences.
- I have no financial interests in pharmaceutical companies.
- I receive payment for my role as Clinical Director to the Clinical Reference Group for breast cancer at GenesisCare.
- I hold shares in GenesisCare Finance Pty Limited, New South Wales, Australia.
- I make full and transparent disclosures about my relationships with pharmaceutical industry at Disclosures UK.
Everything was explained to me thoroughly, using language and statistics I could understand. He and his team are simply fantastic and I couldn’t have felt safer in their hands.
His approach immediately puts you at ease. He is a great support to me and I trust him implicitly.
Dr Burcombe is very knowledgeable, efficient, reassuring and approachable. I am very happy indeed with the level of care I have received from him and would have no hesitation in recommending him.
I am so grateful for my excellent medical care and all your support.
A true professional, but mixed with a very human side in dealing with people.
I trust him completely and am now 8 years cancer free. Thank you.
He listened to me and explained every aspect of my treatment/condition in language I understood!
He has a sympathetic ear, and can be relied upon to go the extra mile in exploring potential treatment options.
I can't recommend Dr Burcombe enough. A truly empathetic and considerate professional.